IPFA/PEI 27th International Workshop on Surveillance and Screening of Blood-borne Pathogens – Virtual
Thank you for attending!
The first IPFA/PEI Workshop is a fact. We have welcomed 288 delegates from 39 countries these past 3 days. Thank you all for attending! We hope you have enjoyed the sessions and reached out to our sponsors.
Didn’t have time to view all sessions, would like to see some of them again and learn more about our sponsors? Good news, because the platform will stay open until 30 June (23:59hours, CEST). Here you can find all sessions on-demand which you can now view in your own time.
Thank you to:
– Our Scientific Committee creating a high quality programme
– Our speakers and moderators, taking the time and effort in presenting and take part in the Q&A’s
– Our Sponsors, this workshop would not have been possible without our them. We are very grateful for their trust and support.
– The Technical Team from Key4Events, ensuring a smooth execution
– And you, the attendees, participating in our workshop!
While we hope to meet in-person again soon, we do hope you have enjoyed this Virtual experience.
Dr. Leni von Bonsdorff Executive Director IPFA
Dr. Micha Nübling PEI