IPFA/PEI 28th International Workshop on Surveillance and Screening of Blood-borne Pathogens
Thank you for attending the
28th International Workshop on Surveillance and Screening of Blood-borne Pathogens in Porto, Portugal
Our 2 day Workshop that was supposed to take place in 2020, finally took place on 21-22 September Portugal, where we have welcomed 158 delegates from 30 countries.
It gave a great opportunity to meet, learn and network after the long pandemic time. We are so grateful to all who made this event possible and gave their valuable contribution.
A special Thank you goes to:
– The scientific committee, for creating an high quality programme
– Our speakers and moderators, taking the time and effort to present and ensuring we had lively discussions
– Our sponsors; we could not have organized this event without you
– The team from the Crowne Plaza Porto Hotel where we hosted the event
– And you, the attendees for joining us in Porto!
View the Proceedings of the Workshop now available online, by those speakers that agreed to have it published.
We are very much looking forward in welcoming you to our next IPFA/PEI Workshop taking place 10-11 May, 2023 in Bologna, Italy. More information will follow soon…
Leni von Bonsdorff, Executive Director IPFA
Micha Nübling, PEI