IPFA/PEI 29th International Workshop on Surveillance and Screening of Blood-borne Pathogens
The IPFA/PEI 29th International Workshop was a great success, where we have welcomed 200 delegates from 35 countries in Bologna. Two days full of scientific content, discussions, networking and having fun.
A special Thank you goes to:
- The scientific committee, for creating an high quality programme
- Our speakers and moderators, taking the time and effort to present and ensuring we had lively discussions
- Our sponsors; we could not have organized this event without you
- The team from Palazzo Re Enzo where we hosted the event
- Amazing Italy, for organising a guided tour at Archiginnasio Palace, the first permanent seat of the Bologna University
- And you, the attendees for joining us in Bologna!
The Proceedings of the Workshop are now available online.
We are very much looking forward in welcoming in May 2024, when we will organize the 30th IPFA/PEI Workshop in Aarhus, Denmark. More information on that, will follow soon.
Leni von Bonsdorff, Executive Director IPFA
Micha Nübling, PEI